HIGHLY ACCURATE HANDCRAFT MANUFACTURE FOR OFHTALMIC LENSES TO SATIFY THE MOST COMPLICATED PRESCRIPTIONS AN THE MOST SOPHISTICATED REQUESTS.
There are many lenses achievable tried and tested, below you can find a small list of all the thing that we can realize in our side DAI OPTICAL:
- EXTRA POWER ON SINGLE VISION: organic single vision 1.74: from -31.00 upto +16.50. With biconvex manufacturing + 25.00 - mineral single vision 1.90: -28.50
- PRISMATIC LENSES: It is possible to produce a negative single vision lens 1.74 upto 14 prismatic diopters. It is possible to produce whatever prism on traditional bifocal lenses, Biform (freeform bifocals) and progressive. In our lab it is possible to design and produce lenses with COMPOSED PRISM also it is available on single vision, traditional bifocal, Biform (freeform bifocal) and progressive.
- DECENTRALIZATION OF free form PROGRESSIVE LENSES and BIFOCAL (BIFORM) to obtain elevated diameter, higher than diameter 80, also in case of wraparound lenses.
- ADDITIONS OVER 4 DIOPTERS on free form progressive and free form bifocal (Biform).
- NOVAE: Its are FREE-FORM lenticular lenses, with WFRT technology, an innovative algorithm of lenticularization - supported on all designs to obtain a reduction of edge thickness. NOVAE lens allows to keep an ideal ratio between visual comfort and reduction of thickness, with a optical zone, called BOWL , changeable from 35 upto 50 mm with round shape, elliptical or changeable according to the frame. It is possible to do the lenticularization NOVAE on negative, positive and wraparound lenses. The combination of changeable optical zone, WFRT technology and the recalculation of the power, guarantee perfect vision compensating the distortions generated by the high curvature of the lenses. Consigliate per produzioni superiori a +/- 3.50 sf + cil.
- ABERROMETRIC LENSES
“Ai sensi delle Linee guida del Ministero della Salute del 28/03/2013, relative alla pubblicità sanitaria concernente i dispositivi medici si avvisa l'utente che le informazioni ivi contenute sono esclusivamente rivolte agli operatori professionali."