The lens “SMART” to wear all day.
Thanks to the automatic darkening lenses CROMOLITE® it isn't necessary to change glasses depending on brightness. In fact, the intensity of the lens colour adapt and change depending on the ambient light. The lenses darken and brighten automatically blocking UV rays and ensuring the maximum protection for the eyes.
The CROMOLITE® brighten:
- in low light;
- in twilight;
assuming the traditional characteristics of white lenses, maintaining a clear vision and reducing the glares.
The CROMOLITE® darken:
- In a medium and maximum luminous intensity;
- With the exposure to the UV radiation;
Guarantees 100% UV protection ( at 33% already guarantees protection from UV rays until 420 nm), reducing the glare, improving the contrasts and filtering the light.
CROMOLITE® lenses are aesthetically perfect and they rapidly reach the 75% of darkness.
All the surface of the lens is photosensitive and when radiated by the UV rays or by the heat in the atmosphere, it generates a progressive and uniformed darkness from the middle of the lens to the edge, independent from the dioptric value of the lens. Moreover, thanks to the dynamic substitution of the molecules, the photochromatic will have a longer duration, because, after the normal photochemical deterioration, the surface layer will trigger the lower layers guaranteeing as always visual and aesthetic quality.
- Indexes: 1.5 – 1.6 – 1.67 e 1.74 (NEWS’) monofocal and progressive;
- Not active transmittance category 0;
- Active transmittance category 3;
- On the road: Daily YES - Twilight YES – Night YES
- Out driving: YES
- CROMOLITE® availability Grey and brown
CROMOLITE 1.5 are photochromic lenses are made using a strong resin produced with a uniform by mass technology.
They offer great light sensitivity performance in stable to high temperatures and efficient in either warm or cold climate conditions. The photochromic molecules (organic) are incorporated in the material composition of the lens during the fusion state of the latter. This ensures a greater reactivity in the activation of the photochromic and a uniform distribution of the colour on the whole lens.
CROMOLITE® 1.6 - 1.67 - 1.74
CROMOLITE® 1.6 – CROMOLITE® 1.67 e CROMOLITE® 1.74 are photochromic lenses produced with "Hybrid Technology VII". They are characterised by the application of a very thin film of a photochromic material on the external surface of the white lens (thickness < 1mm), this includes a UV 400 shield.
CROMOLITE®s guarantees darkening and brightening speed, uniform, and homogeneous colouring, and they are available in every geometry.
"Hybrid Technology VII" is tested and recognised as the best and the most widespread technology for the development of the photochromatic products, and is the method of designing the fusion between by mass technology and the "imbibed" one. ( cit. this method whose name derives from the Latin imbiber which means 'fill up of water', uses the heat to move and facilitate the absorption of the photochromic pigment of the lens itself).
- CROMOLITE® HYBRID TECHNOLOGY VII has an upper photochromic layer which ensures a uniformity of the colour on the whole lens surface;
- COMFORT AND PROTECTION: UV 400 at 100% (both UVA rays and UVB );
- ADAPTABILITY’: CROMOLITE® lenses are adaptable to every provision or frame. (Ø 80 for 1.6 e 1.67 – Ø 75 for lenses with index 1.74);
- INTERIOR COLOUR OR BLENDED: for all CROMOLITE® it's possible to require, at the purchase order stage, the desired colour;
- LAUNCH SPEED: CROMOLITE® is faster than other common photochromic lenses (both as 23° and 35°);
- DARKENING: CROMOLITE darkens more than other widespread photochromic lenses;
- BRIGHTENING: CROMOLITE® brightens faster than other most widespread photochromic lenses;
TO WHOM THEY ARE ADDRESSED
- CHILDREN: because they spend a lot of time outside;
- CONTACT LENS WEARERS: who also use eyeglasses and don’t want to buy a lot of pairs;
- FAR-SIGHTED: who have difficulty adapting to changes in light;
- POST SURGICAL PATIENTS: persons who have had surgery and are most sensitive to light;
- To whoever needs a pair of glasses to wear the whole day indoor or outdoor with different light conditions.
TRANSMITTANCE PERCENTAGE OF 23° (DARKENING-BRIGHTENING)
The new glamorous colors for the gradual colors darkening lenses CROMOLITE!
DAI OPTICAL presents the new colors available for CROMOLITE in index 1.5: ZAFFIRO, AMETHYST, GREEN, AMBER.
Its complete the offer of the classic and highly appreciated Grey and brown.
Three new colors, ZAFFIRO, AMETHYST, AMBER and GREEN the enliven the palette and allow you to opt for a product that, while preserving protection and high quality, is dressed in glamor and creativity to embrace the several personalities, or those who, simply, likes to keep up with fashion trends.
CROMOLITE lenses lighten in indoor environments, in low light and dim light, taking the charactetistics of traditional white lenses, maintaining a clear vision and reducing reflections.
Instead, its darken in outdoor environments, in conditions of medium and maximum light intensity and with exposure to sun ad UV rays, ensuring 100% UV protection (already at 363% of TLT ensures protection for UV rays up to 420 nm), reducing reverberations, improving contrasts and filtering light. CROMOLITE lense are aestherically perfect and quickly achieve 80% of darkening.
“Ai sensi delle Linee guida del Ministero della Salute del 28/03/2013, relative alla pubblicità sanitaria concernente i dispositivi medici si avvisa l'utente che le informazioni ivi contenute sono esclusivamente rivolte agli operatori professionali."