PERSONALISED PROGRESSIVE FREE-FORM
ENTRY LEVEL FOR PERSONALISED LENSES WITH WFRT TECHNOLOGY
DAITACH DIVA UNIQUE 3.0® has been recalculated with WFRT technology, which allows unprecedented results since each progressive lens can be built with different geometry, variable insets according to interpupillary distance, the addition and the power of the lens, custom corridor lengths and areas of aberration according to the visual strategy of the wearer; additions may be created, not necessarily in multiples of 0.25.
WFRT technology namely “Wave Front Ray Tracing Technology” is the optimization algorithm built up by the R.D.I.C. of DAI Optical™ that simulate the visual system and the lens in the given condition and optimizes the surface in each point guaranteeing the best visual in every direction of look. This technology allows to:
- adapt the various geometries to the individual characteristics of the end user such as the mounting height, the interpupillary distance and the position of the frame on the face, factors impossible to take into consideration with traditional technology aside from a few fixed values;
- render magnification seamless as the progression corridor and the prescription of the patient are located on the concave side, while the convex side presents a spherical surface;
- meet a wide range of ametropia needs since the concave side may be changed on the periphery of the lens to fit the shape of the face.
The range of DAITACH DIVA UNIQUE 3.0® progressive lenses are designed and built through an extremely flexible production technology thanks to which there are improvements in terms of:
- minimization of aberrations;
- homogeneity of images;
- considerable widening of the field of vision.
- field of vision increased by 35%;
- reduction of distortion and side blur effects by 40% (fig. 2);
- lighter and thinner;
- maximum personalisation with your client’s initials.
- increased precision;
- perfect quality control of every single lens;
- fitting the needs of any wearer;
- personalised lens in all respects with the initials of the end user.